Pursuant to [Spanish] Act 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Mail, TM Grupo Inmobiliario hereby provides you with the following information:
I. Pursuant to Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, you are hereby informed that your data will be processed by TM Grupo Inmobiliario (http://www.tmgrupoinmobiliario.com/es/herramientas/Pages/Empresas.aspx), for the purpose of maintaining a contractual relationship with you, providing information, sending commercial information, and said company will be permitted to perform automatic assessments, obtain profiles and carry out segmentation tasks on users, based on the information available to them, obtained through the Website or by any other appropriate means, in order to personalise said processing according to characteristics and/or needs.
These data will be safeguarded as long as the business relationship is maintained or during the annual timeframe required to comply with legal obligations. These data have been obtained when, at any time, we have contacted you in person, by phone or through a web form, and will only be shared with group companies (http://www.tmgrupoinmobiliario.com/es/herramientas/Pages/Empresas.aspx). Data subjects may exercise their right to access, rectification, erasure or portability by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies and how does the TM Grupo Inmobiliario website use them?
• Ensure the website works properly.
• Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
• Qualify your browsing experience.
• Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have seen or how long you have been on the website.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer/device and do not provide information allowing personal data to be known. At any time you may access your browser settings and modify and/or block the installation of cookies sent by the TM Grupo Inmobiliario website, without preventing your access to our contents. However, the operational quality of our services may be affected.
Why are cookies important?
• From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work faster and better adapt to user preferences, such as storing the language, national currency or detecting the access device.
• They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyberattacks against the website or its users.
• They allow media managers to retrieve statistical data collected by cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
What cookie types does TM Grupo Inmobiliario use?
• Session cookies, which expire when the user leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore they are deleted from your device when you leave.
• Permanent cookies, which expire when the purpose for which they serve has been met or when they are manually deleted. They have a deletion date and are normally used in online purchasing processes, personalisations or in registration, so that you do not have to enter your password every time you access the website.
But, depending on the entity managing the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processing the data retrieved, either proprietary or third-party cookies may be used.
• Proprietary cookies are those which are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by this website so that it functions in optimal conditions. The information they collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user.
• If you interact with the content of this website you may also receive third-party cookies (for example, by clicking on social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), meaning they come from a domain that is different from this Website.
Browsing this website implies that the following types of cookies may be installed:
These cookies collect information about your browsing experience on this website in a totally anonymous way. They may, for example, count the number of visitors to the page or the most frequently viewed content.
• They can indicate if the user accessing the site is new or a repeat visit.
• This information helps us to improve browsing and provide a better service.
• Google Analytics
How can I configure my cookies?
In any case, you are informed that since cookies are essential for using this website, you can block or disable them by activating your browser settings allowing you to reject the installation of either all cookies or some of them. The majority of browsers allow you to be warned of the presence of cookies or to reject them automatically. If you reject them you will be able to continue using this website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on this website may be less satisfactory.
Below is a list of links to the main browsers and devices so that you can consult their information on how to manage cookies on your browser.
• Internet Explorer – Versions 7, 8, 9 & 10, & Edge
• Google Chrome
• Windows Phone
If you need additional information on how to set up your cookie configuration as detailed by the service provider, or how to manage your preferences, please consult this guide created by the [Spanish] Data Protection Agency (AGPD).
TM Real Estate Group